Today, Pharoahe Monch releases a rough version of “Stand Your Ground” in light of the George Zimmerman verdict. Originally intended for his upcoming PTSD LP, Pharoahe chose instead to release the track today and encourage people to “get involved”.
- Terror in Charlotte- Who Killed Justin Carr? September 27, 2016
- A Tale of 2 People Billy Jones & Jesse Romero and a DOJ Report August 12, 2016
- How Far Have We Come Since Mike Brown’s Death Two Years Ago? August 10, 2016
- Dream Defenders Speak Out Against Pro-Israel Groups Who Condemned M4BL August 9, 2016
- Why are Bay Area District Attorneys Reluctant to Charge Police on Rape Case? August 8, 2016
- The Police Feel Good PR Campaign-Does it Help Heal & Rebuild Trust? August 8, 2016
- The PR Campaign to Uplift Police & Demonize Those who Call for Accountability August 8, 2016